Have I ever mentioned how much I love what I do?
Yes, I know I have. I say it frequently.
I love working with clients who I can help get sassy and social.
I love seeing the results of my work in the growth of my clients’ small businesses.
I particularly love working with businesses in the food sector, such as The Hothouse Cafe, Custom Cookie Co, Zoot Foods and Fantastic British Food Festivals.
Being a passionate foodie myself, my creative marketing juices flow in these environments.
So I didn’t hesitate to say ‘YES’ when Fantastic British Food Festivals asked if I would like to be involved with their search for their #FantasticFoodStars 2016.
Quality, passion and community are at the heart of what FBFF do. To celebrate these values and to showcase exciting new talent in the food and drink community, they are looking for new food and drink producers, chefs, authors and small food businesses to champion as their Fantastic Food Stars 2016.
Three shortlisted Food Stars will win the chance to showcase their wares with
- a free pitch at the inaugural Sandown Park Food Festival (17-18 Sept)
- a social media audit from me, Sassy Social Marketing
- inclusion in associated national and regional publicity as well as FBFF marketing, digital and promotional activity (prize value £1000).
The overall winner will be announced at the Sandown Park Food Festival with a press photocall.
In addition to the prize above, they will receive an incredible Marketing and Publicity package worth £2000, to include
- a promotional toolkit
- a bespoke social media workshop from me, Sassy Social Marketing
- design support from the Creative Director and Lead Designer at WATB Design
- working with Sarah Harrison PR to announce their win and promote their business to the media
- an invitation to exhibit free at one of Fantastic British Food Festival’s 2017 events.
What an incredible opportunity!
Please share with any businesses that you think may be interested to apply: producers, creators, chefs, authors and foodie business owners.